Ultra ZNC EDM
Mega ZNC EDM
Manual ZNC EDM
Smart ZNC EDM
Mega O ZNC
ZNC EDM Mega 3
ZNC Electric Discharge Machine
CNC Wirecut EDMs
CNC Wire Cutting Machines
Special Purpose Machines
Industrial Automation Systems & Services
CNC Engraving Machines
Established in the 1973, Electronica Machine Tools Ltd is an ISO 9001:2000 certified organization by TUV Nord. Our organization is engaged in manufacturing and exporting an extensive range of Machine Tools such as CNC EDMs, CNC Wire-cut EDM, ZNC EDMs and Other Products. For over last three decades, we have been known as one of the leading companies in EDM technology in India. Presently, we have also emerged as one of the largest exporter of CNC machines worldwide owing to our all round excellence.
We believe in offering quality end products, ensuring maximum working life. Owing to the advance features of our range such as high performance, energy efficiency and reliability these Machine Tools finds extensive industry application. In our in-house design & development center, we have been able to upgrade our technology & products to meet the changing market requirements. Thus, we sincerely adhere to practices such as 5S, Pokayoke, Kaizen, EJIT and 6 Sigma, which results in the products and services of international standards, quality & reliability. Further, our laser testing facility for calibration has helped us to deliver a flawless range as per the clients demand.
The growth of Electronica Groups has strongly augmented with its philosophy called 'growth through quality and productivity', concepts of integrity, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction'. All these features have defined our business and in shaping lives, moulding future and building trust in amongst our valued clients.
|Our organization has grown to a position of repute as all our business activities are directed towards achieving our ultimate goal of customer satisfaction. Due to this endeavor, we have introduced a new economy model and latest technology in our working methodology. Since establishment, with our continuous efforts, we have reached heights of success. |
Our journey to success is mentioned below:
In the 70’s
- 1973: First indigenous EDM manufactured
- 1975: Separate marketing set up formed
- 1978: Collaboration with Swiss EDM maker, New plant at Hadapsar
- 1979: CNC Wire-cut EDM technology introduced from Japan
In the 80’s
- 1980: Manufacturing of low cost machine tool automation, Digital Read Outs for machine tools
- 1982: First indigenous CNC Retrofit package introduced, New manufacturing plant for machine tool at Saswad, near Pune
- 1985: Export activities started
- 1986: Introduction of indigenously developed 4 axes CNC Wire-cut EDM
In the 90’s
- 1990: New manufacturing plant for CNC lathes at Bangalore, Transfer of technical know-how for manufacturing of EDM and CNC Wire-cut EDM to Japan and Electronica Machine Tools becomes a Public Ltd. Company
- 1992: Tie-up with M/s. Elite Precision Machinery Co. Ltd. of Hong Kong for manufacturing Plastic Injection Moulding M/Cs
- 1993: Start of Electronica Leasing & Finance Limited, Start of Tough Carb Divn. in Electronica Machine Tools Ltd.
- 1994: ISO 9001 certification received by Electronica Machine Tools Ltd.
- 1995: ISO 9001 certification received by Electronica Mechatronic Systems (I) P.Ltd.
- 1998: EMS Technologies P. Ltd. - JV company started with M/s. Minami and Engineering Co. Ltd., Japan
- 1999: EDM supplies activity started
In the new Millennium:
- 2001: Introduction of our economy model and latest technology CNC Wire-cut EDMs; All Electric Injection Moulding M/C, Entered in metrology measurements with Height Master
- 2003: Won Export Excellence Certificate awarded by EEPC, ISO 9001 - 2000 certification received by Electronica Machine Tools Ltd.
- 2004: Launched CNC EDM, Value for money CNC Wire-cut and latest Technology Submerged CNC Wire-cut EDM, Introduced new technologies like Turret Punch Press from FINN-POWER, Rapid Prototyping from Stratasys and Water-jet Cutting system from Dardi, China
- 2004: Thrust into China with own manufacturing facility, Exports of EDM / wEDM crossed Rs. 10 Crore mark
- 2005: Modernised our flagship manufacturing set-up at Saswad to match upto International standards, New Sheet Metal factory set-up with ultra-modern facilities, Set-up “Electronica Europe” in Switzerland to cater to the European & North African market, Launch of 3D CMM manufactured with Italian collaboration
- 2006: Association with M/s Lamina Technologies LA, Switzerland for marketing of Tungsten Carbide Cutting Tools
We have positioned ourselves very well by offering our clients an extensive range quality end products and services. The range of Machine Tools offered by us is manufactured in line with the set industry standards using hi-tech machines and designing facilities. Our approach to provide total customer satisfaction has been to provide quality products at industry leading price and delivering them within stipulated time frame. Being a customer centric organization, we have expertise to meet the exact specifications provided by our clients that. All these aspects have made us the most preferred partner and extend our export markets in the regions of Europe, Far East and South East Countries.
We always endeavor for continuous improvement in our production procedures to remain at par with the latest market advancements. In addition to this, we also accept easy modes of payments from clients to help them conduct hassle free transaction with us.
Our organization has the following marketing strength owing to which we have been able to meet the requirements of our clients and deliver the ordered consignments within the given time.
- Trained service engineers, easily accessible through mobiles
- Experience of having more than tens of thousand of installations in India & International market.
- Export to Europe, Far East, South East Countries
We have been able to carve a niche in this competitive market owing to the following reasons:
- More than 20 years experience in DRO and Linear Scale Manufacturing
- Established export to Europe, USA and Asian Countries
- In house development team for OEM requirement
- Trust on Continuous development and latest technologies
We have attained a reputed stature in this competitive market, due to our different values. Some of our values that we follow include the following:
- To do things differently: Innovate
- To take charge of our life: Learn, focus, be passionate & enterprising
- Make Somebody’s day: Build teams and relationships, create a positive workspace & be client-oriented
- Enjoy whatever we are doing: Define quality & spread optimism
Our management is the backbone of our organization, which works with a sole aim of serving our clients in the best possible manner. They are highly qualified and hold a rich industry experience in the respective domain. Owing to their meticulous efforts and dedication towards their work, we have been able to carve a distinct position in this competitive market.
Our core team management includes the following:
R. K. Ratnaparkhi
He has completed his Bachleor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from Pune University
He is the managing director of Electronica Machine Tools Ltd.
He was responsible for development of the machine tool frames, the hydraulic system & various accessories.
He has represented the Group at various national and international forums,
Responsible for selection and finalisation of technical know-how with M/s AGIE of Switzerland after signing the technical collaboration agreement.
He is an Alumnus of IIT, Mumbai, responsible for the company’s strong R&D focus.
Several patents have been applied for in his name, and he has received many awards for innovation and achievement.
Some of his awards include the Y.R.Bhide Award and Parkhe Memorial Prize for development of the Spark Erosion machine from Mahratta Chamber of Commerce & Industries, Pune; the Dahanukar Entrepreneurship Award from Mahratta Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Mumbai; “Sanmanpatra” from Marathi Vidyan Mahasangh, Solapur, among others.
S. R. Pophale
Mr. S. R. Pophale, is one of the founder directors of the Electronica Group,
He holds a Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from College of Engineering Pune.
He has been the backbone of the group in developing its strong marketing and financial strengths as well as steering the group’s horizontal expansions into different business lines
Capping his several achievements is the Udyog Ratna Award in the category of large group of industries presented by STICE (Sinnar Taluka Industrial Co-operative Estate) Sinnar Nasik.
He has extensively travelled both in India and abroad
He is one of the most well read top executives in the Industry
He is actively involved in infusing new philosophies and concepts both at workplace and into the personal lives of people around him.
Our organization is involved in this business of manufacturing and exporting high-tech & innovative Machine Tools and all geared up to take international business challenges. We aim to achieve our corporate philosophy growth through quality and productivity.
To achieve this, we have built an organization where, we ensure to attain the following:
- Every employee should have job satisfaction and pride in his work.
- There exists a work environment in which all employees can grow to their highest potential and become building blocks for the organization.
- Suppliers as well as customers will be treated as part of our family.
We believe that through this approach, profitability and therefore economic well being of all concerned will follow.
Industrial Automation Services
|The company cast about a new venture and formed the SBU Industrial Automation. To stave off stiff competition and to build core competency in control systems we partnered with global leaders Delta Tau, USA for motion controllers and HPB, Taiwan for their motion control products 2008-09 got the prestigious order from IGCAR for In Service Inspection of Nuclear reactors 2008 Got channel partnership of ABB Robotics 2009 forged partner agreement with global leaders Denn, Spain for Flow forming Project based relationship was worked out with Lan-Bi, Spain for Aviation, Railways, Renewable Energy and Automotive sectors. Identified with business growth areas to focus attention on core areas with our domain expertise Vision-2012. To be recognized as leaders in delivering competitive and innovative robotics and automation solutions to diverse set of industries and research establishments.|
|Our organization believes in the concepts like "Integrity; Customer Satisfaction and Employee satisfaction”. This strategy plan has defined our business in ‘Shaping lives and moulding future’ and also in building trust in our clients.Further, our human potential and high level of technical competence also ensures long-lasting and efficient service to our customers.|
|Over the past 35 years, we have set trends for others to follow owing to our all round excellence. We recognize the changing world economics, which is setting out on a new, exciting journey and is represented, in the new corporate identity.|
Our new corporate identity consists of a symbol and the word Electronica in a bold new font set in the distinctive colors of blue green and orange.
The Symbol – The evolving “e” stands for constant evolution and dynamism. The orange symbolizes vitality with endurance, which helps us innovate while enjoying what we do.
The Logo - The bold new font, represents our leadership and the spirit of service. The distinctive Electronica blue green stands for inspiration and balance.
This distinct identity symbolizes our drive that will define quality and spread optimism.
|Finsmart Solutions offered by us aims to bring operational excellence to various organization by providing various value propositions. The Electronica Finsmart Solutions Pvt. Ltd., is an accounting BPO, which represents diversification of Electronica Group in service industry.|
Some of these services are:
- We strive to bring operational excellence to your organization by providing various value propositions
- Our well-established systems ensure smooth transfer of business process, without affecting customer’s running operations
- Our quality policy focuses on bringing value to your organization